Roofing Insurance Claims in Sugar Land, TX.
Your roof can be utterly destroyed by a particularly bad storm. Amazing Renovation's roofing contractors want to ensure you are treated fairly by your insurance company. Insurance adjusters work for the insurance companies; we work for you! Our insurance specialists will bring the circumstances to your favor. Below is a list of typical claim details:
- We will file a claim for your roofing on your behalf and request that an insurance adjuster inspect the damage at your home.
- The insurance company will send an assigned adjuster to inspect your roof and any other damage caused by the weather.
- Once in contact with the insurance adjuster, they will give you a date and time when they will arrive to inspect the damage. (It is very important to give Amazing Renovations this information when you receive it.)
- Your Amazing Renovations insurance specialist will arrive an hour earlier than the insurance adjuster to mark(or re-mark) with washable chalk, the damaged areas of your roof. Your insurance specialist will also help you to ensure all other damaged areas are brought to the attention of your insurance adjuster.
- Your Amazing Renovations insurance specialist will then meet with your insurance adjuster to discuss the storm damage and negotiate a fair settlement on your (the homeowner's) behalf.
- Once a settlement has been reached, you will receive a written report from your adjuster along with a check (less your deductible. If there are any discrepancies in the report, your Amazing Renovations insurance specialist will contact your insurance firm on your behalf to resolve the conflict and a second check will be sent.
Roofing Insurance Claims Assistance
If you have any queries or concerns regarding this process, please contact Amazing Renovations immediately for clarification. We are constantly looking for ways to better serve our customers and value your input.